Monday, February 18, 2008

Update: Research Process 2/18/08

After changing my topic from free-treatment in hospitals to human-animal hybridization, I have been able to find a lot more articles. I find the topic of chimerism very interesting and I am excited to continue learning and writing about it in the upcoming 3rd paper. When searching google scholar, I did not find many articles for the topic of human-animal hybridization. However, I did find many articles on Galileo. The only problem with these articles is that they are not very long. Hopefully trying different keywords and searching other engines will provide me with lengthier articles and journals on my topic. I am looking forward to finding more research on my topic.

1 comment:

English 2110 said...

I am delighted that you switched topics to something that really interests you, Kaylan. Keep me posted on the longer article situation.

JS