Monday, January 7, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Kaylan Stone. I graduated from Sequoyah High School in 2007 and I am currently attending Kennesaw State University. My major is Biology (Pre-Vet) and I am studying to become a licensed Veterinarian. Currently I am unsure as to what veterinary school I want to attend. Getting into a veterinary school is very competitive; therefore, I would be lucky to be accepted into any of the veterinary schools. My interest has always been working with animals. I often shadow veterinarians and volunteer with Pickens Animal Rescue. I believe that these activities help me gain experience in the field and will also benefit me when I apply to graduate school. English 1101 was a fun and exciting class that improved my writing skills. Therefore, I am looking forward to taking English 1102 in order to improve my writing skills even more.

1 comment:

English 2110 said...

Please remind me to ask you a question about my dog, Ms. One-Day- Vet-Kaylan.